24 Days of Blogmas Post Ideas

I love Christmas. There I said it. Now last year I took part in Blogmas; posting every day in December and this year I have decided to do something similar. Last year I did find that 31 posts was a little difficult even stressful at times, so this year I have decided to post for 24 days instead: 24 Days of Blogmas.

24 Days of Blogmas

I understand that coming up with 24 wintery/Christmassy posts is not the easiest so I thought of a way to combat this would be doing 12 definite Christmas posts and then having 12 ‘free posts’ to post as I would normally or more Christmas or Winter posts. Also, as Christmas is the time for giving, I thought I would help by giving you 24 Blogmas post ideas!

1. Winter Pampering

19. Christmas Favourites

20. Christmas Food

21. Photo Diary

22. Christmas Decoration Tour

23. Christmas MOTD, NOTD, OOTD

24. My Advent Calendar

I hope they’re helpful. If you would like any of the post ideas in more detail I can send you my plan! If you do end up posting any of them please send me a link!

Pin Me for Later

11 Comments

1. Montse Holloway
    November 13, 2015 / 9:36 am

Thank you for the ideas! I don't think I can't do 24 or 31 days, I'm way too busy and I know I'd stress too much about it! Good luck tho, I'm looking forward to read all these blog post! :)Montsehttp://beauteur.blogspot.co.uk/

• MissCosmeticBlogger
      November 13, 2015 / 8:04 pm

You could do the 12 days of blogmas perhaps? I hope you enjoy my posts!xx

2. Alexandria Hall
    November 22, 2015 / 8:32 pm

Thank you so much for the ideas! I was thinking of doing this and now I think I might have to but like you said, probably as the 12 days of blogmas and not 24!Thank you,Alexandria Hall.http://missallienicole.blogspot.com

• MissCosmeticBlogger
      November 24, 2015 / 7:08 pm

I do hope you decide to, I'd love you leave me links to your posts xx

3. Nicole Button
    December 6, 2015 / 8:37 am

It might be a bit late, but I thought I'd kick off my new blog with a few blogmas posts, great ideas, really helped 😊 x

• MissCosmeticBlogger
      December 6, 2015 / 12:42 pm

Thank you, I hope blogmas goes well for you!xx

4. pastelprincessxoxxo
    December 21, 2015 / 9:29 am

Even though I am not doing blogmas this year, there are some really great ideas! I think I may do a couple of them if you don't mind! xx

• MissCosmeticBlogger
      December 22, 2015 / 2:39 pm

Go for it!xx

5. Ffion Davies
    November 15, 2017 / 10:26 am

I'm hoping to do blogmas this year and I found these ideas really useful, a lot of them I could do! I've pinned it to my #Pinterest to keep it for December! Ffi | The Essence of Red

6. November 24, 2018 / 3:13 am

Great list of ideas. I’m doing Blogmas this year and may use a few of these since I haven’t come up with enough post ideas for it yet. Thanks!

• Beth